This free webinar series features expert advice on managing risk in large-scale engineering projects, a look into how a Department of Transportation manages projects with Planisware, and a guided tour of our Enterprise solution for construction and engineering.
Live Demo: Construction & Engineering
Tuesday, September 29, 2:30 PM ET
Thursday, October 8, 5:00 PM CET (Paris Time)
Discover how Planisware Enterprise supports construction and large-scale engineering organizations, accelerating build times and enhancing project control.
- Integrated contract, project, and change management process allows seamless transition throughout the contract lifecycle, from bid to execution to closeout
- Centralized and secure document management, with versioning and annotation capabilities
- Real-time financial and schedule performance analysis
Case Study: Achieving Competitive Advantage in Construction through PPM (presented by T Exponents)
Tuesday, October 6, 11:00 AM ET (5:00 pm CET)
T Exponents’ Arthur Poczka shares insight into common challenges faced by private construction organizations, and how a modern, fit-for-purpose PPM platform can increase strategic alignment and provide a competitive edge when executing projects.
Owner Risk in Large Engineering Projects, with Terry Doerscher
Tuesday, September 15, 2:30 PM ET
Acclaimed author Terry Doerscher joins Planisware's Matt Light (Strategy VP and former Gartner analyst) and Lynette Bryan to discuss strategies for successfully managing risk in large-scale engineering projects.
- How to define success for project owners
- Fail early / win early: How to neutralize risks from the start
- Why you need to establish your "will to pay"
Case Study: Michigan DOT (presented by XRiver)
Tuesday, September 22, 2:30 PM ET
XRiver's Diane East explains how Michigan Department of Transportation plans and generates project schedules using Planisware Enterprise.
- Schedule and resource load automation with parametric estimation
- Project creation and schedule generation based on individual project attributes
- Generating consistent networks with one click
Save your seat!
Webinar Registration: Construction & Engineering Series (full form)