Planisware for Energy
Within Energy, Planisware is used for capital planning, maintenance of facilities and networks, research & development, as well as retail projects.
Planisware solutions are used in the Energy industry to drive complex maintenance operations (EDF and Vattenfall), deal with long term capital planning (EDF), manage research & development (IFP, GDF Suez, Aramco), and manage the distribution network (Shell).
Within these various environments, Planisware key assets include:
- simulation and scenario planning features
- parametric estimation for reliable forecasting
- deliverables management and work package delegation
- consolidation capabilities
Planisware solutions have helped us reduce our operating and maintenance costs by enabling us to develop standard processes, make better decisions based on forecasting and analysis, and provide access to data through a 100% web system. Thanks to the solution's unique configurability, we can easily alter it as our business processes change – an invaluable feature that empowers us to continuously streamline processes in the evolving energy industry.
- CEA (Public Nuclear Research)
- IFP - Petroleum Research Institute