Planisware Orchestra - Product tour
Find out how Planisware Orchestra brings you all the tools necessary for successful end-to-end Project Portfolio Management.
Demand Management & Portfolio Prioritization
Give your portfolio manager a centralized view of all project requests that must be qualified and prioritized. You will achieve a balanced portfolio without redundant work and with resources focused on value-added projects throughout the year.
- Collect and centralize project requests in a single view
- Flag and be alerted to finance and resource limitations
- Assess scenarios depending on strategic scoring and resource capacity
- Ensure the connection between business objectives and successful project execution
Combine proven effective planning methods, such as Agile, Waterfall and Stage-Gate, depending on your requirements in the project life cycle. Standardize project with templates, and get your project teams working together with a clear list of tasks. Finally, track your progress with clear milestones and deliverables.
- Identify projects, their requirements, and their teams
- Delegate tasks and get project teams involved
- Implement hybrid project management with agile and waterfall planning
- Monitor the progress of projects and KPIs
Configure your Resource Management process to fit your workflow requirements. Whether you need role-based or named resources, complex assignment rules, or supply and demand visibility - Planisware Orchestra can handle it
- Anticipate team capacity and availability
- Optimize workload and reduce project delays
- Analyze time distribution between project and non-project activities
- Get a single timesheet for all resources activities
Schedule a live demo with our team
One to one live demos let you discover how Planisware Orchestra increases your project portfolio efficiency by uniting all project stakeholders on a single web PPM solution.
Provide project managers with the ability to plan, track, and analyze the financial performance of projects in real-time. This allows you to manage high level budgets, right down to detailed accounting on items such as FTEs, man days, expenses, materials and equipment.
- Anticipate and breakdown budget needs to get reliable buckets
- Get a centralized view of project costs (planned, actuals, payments…)
- Ensure the reliability of forecasts and budgetary outcomes
Collaboration & Reporting
Decision-makers can no longer be satisfied with a high-level summary of what’s going on. They also need to be able to anticipate outcomes and act when necessary. Give them real-time control over their portfolio, and they can make decisions based on past findings, real-time monitoring, and forecasting.
- Be confident in the accuracy and reliability of project data, by formalizing and speeding up project reporting
- Measure project impact and profits in real time
- Facilitate communication among teams
- Share and keep track of all data and documents