Streamlined Project Management
for Local Governments
Adapt your projects to local policy changes and deliver simplified reporting instantly
Planisware Orchestra is a supplier on the UK Digital Marketplace G-Cloud 12 with the Crown Commercial Service.
Adapt to change, deliver success
Planisware Orchestra provides you with:
- Quick and easy resource management and allocation based on priority projects
- Full cycle Project and Portfolio Management
- Deliverability of projects on time and budget
- Budget Allocation across your portfolio
- Reporting on project KPIs and deliverables
GET YOUR FREE TRIAL NOW
Orchestra Webinar form UK
Who uses Orchestra?
Globally, Planisware Orchestra is already helping over 2000 professionals in the public sector manage and report on more than 3000 planning and infrastructure projects for local districts, goverments and councils.
Our solution manages major planning projects within organisations such as The National Ministry of Education in France, the University of Lyon, and Canal de Provence.
Reasons to choose Orchestra:
- One single tool for your whole team, for all of your planning and reporting requirements
- Quick to deploy start-up
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support
- A user friendly and intuitive experience, from beginner to expert
- A clear and simple pricing structure
Positioned as a PPM leader by Major Software Analysts
Planisware brings a global approach to Project Portfolio Management. (...) Planisware is a good example of the balanced approach that vendors must take to differentiate themselves in both the business and the IT markets by offering support of global projects and distributed teams.Forrester, "The Forrester Wave™: Project Portfolio Management"
The Orchestra product provides Planisware with an additional midmarket option for prospective customers who anticipate managing both project-based and product-based workstreams as part of their PPM functions.Gartner, "Magic Quadrant for Project Portfolio Management, Worldwide"
Manage the full project lifecycle from a single source of truth
- Idea Management: Collect and centralize ideas to ensure consistency between a request and project outcomes. With Orchestra, you evaluate the strategic value, cost and benefits of ideas with ease and transparency
- Collaborative Planning: Create projects from pre-defined templates, manage schedules, delegate phases and combine project planning methodologies as needed (Waterfall, Agile, Stage-Gate)
- Resources & Cost Management: Leverage accurate data to better manage workload and costs. With Orchestra you can adequately allocate your resources: project participants and budgets.
- Collaboration tools: Share and track data, interactions and documents in a single platform. As the single source of truth, Orchestra enables a shared understanding of key milestones in a project’s lifecycle.
- Reporting & dashboards: Communicate instantly with dashboards that automatically consolidate key project indicators and data collected by your team.
- Portfolio prioritization: Manage the overall progress and strategic value of your programs and portfolios. Orchestra enables informed decision-making based on your resource capacity and budget.
Video: Assigning resources to projects with Orchestra
It's quick and easy to react to new projects with short deadlines with Orchestra - see how you can simply assign resources in this short overview.Watch Video
Blog: 5 Major Roles a PMO plays within a company
The PMO provides guidance and structure to the execution of projects. Let's take a look at some of the specific ways it achieves this.Read
Planisware Orchestra Demo: Building a winning portfolio on a reduced budget
Need to trim your portfolio? Not sure which projects to keep? Understand how you can re-prioritise your initiatives fairly and efficiently.