Planisware for fast moving goods
Planisware helps fast moving goods organizations accelerate new product launches, grow a balanced portfolio, and deliver more products.
Frequently deployed features include:
- advanced profit & loss computations
- portfolio simulation and scenario building
- Stage-Gate product development process
- formulation / product data management
- AdvancePierre Foods
- Beam Suntory
- Brand Developers
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
- Lamplight (TIKI Brand)
- MSA Safety
- Nestle Skin Health
- RJ Reynolds
- Watson / Actavis
Be the First to Market
In today’s competitive market, launching a product first can mean the difference between success and a modest failure. Planisware can help Fast Moving Goods companies accelerate the time to launch of new products while keeping an eye on the competitive landscape. Planisware has the tools to help you beat the competition:
- Draw clear product roadmaps to communicate objectives to development teams.
- Gain real-time visibility of potential product launch delays.
- Evaluate the impact of changes in the competitive landscape to the corporate portfolio.
Grow a Diversified Portfolio
To grow a healthy product pipeline, Fast Moving Goods companies are tasked with the challenge of re-branding and expanding existing product lines and stoking new innovations while aligning to the company’s portfolio diversification strategy. Choose the right mix of projects with the Planisware tools, designed to help:
- Keep the product pipeline replenished with a repository of new Innovations
- Identify the projects that offer the highest value to your company through standardized qualitative and quantitative metrics
- Compare various investment scenarios
- Analyze the resource and cost constraints of potential portfolios
- Enforce portfolio diversification via top-down Strategic Buckets
- Identify and address strategic and operational misalignments
Make Faster Decisions
Critical project decisions need to be made quickly, based on the most up to date information. Project Managers don’t have the time to recompile critical information and at the same time, Decision makers cannot risk making decisions based on inaccurate information. Planisware helps maximize Visibility and Control:
- Planisware’s integrated, all-in-one solution means all data is live and accessible in real-time. A centralized data model allows projects to be compared apples to apples.
- Flexible dashboards let you stay on top of your company’s key project metrics.
- See Milestone performance and Risk, Issue and Decision logs at a single glance.
- Because of its wealth of capabilities, Planisware often replaces multiple tools; where that is not possible, it has been designed to integrate seamlessly with external systems.
- Build presentations instantaneously, directly within the tool, or by exporting sets of Planisware screens directly into Microsoft Office PowerPoint.
- Standardize the decision making process with configurable Stage-Gate® Ready workflows.
Improve Operational Efficiency
With many moving pieces in each Fast Moving Goods project, it is imperative to find ways to improve efficiency. Planisware can help by simplifying the operating model:
- Planisware provides transparency across departments and visibility across projects. Cross-project scheduling impacts occur instantaneously.
- Collaborative workflows enforce operational processes in the system. Communicate issues to team members and across departments. Set up change control rules so Scope, Cost and Quality changes don’t creep up without notice.
- Record and track the progress of Art and Packaging deliverables.
- Planisware’s scalable platform allows new departments to be added easily.