Winning at New Product Development Masterclass with Dr. Robert Cooper
The leading course on modernizing and updating your new product development process led by the creator of the Stage-Gate® process.
Planisware and the Management Roundtable present Winning at New Product Development: Adaptive, agile and accelerated - a Masterclass led by Dr. Robert Cooper and in partnership with The Management Roundtable.
The agenda will cover topics including:
- Leverage agile-scrum project management methods
- Adapt agile-scrum methods for physical products
- Understand the different versions of Stage-Gate
- Resource properly to enable rapid iterations, time-boxed sprints and scrums
- Be more adaptive to changing requirements; get to market faster
- Achieve better focus – fewer but better projects — by using "gates with teeth"
- And more
- Thursday and Friday, March 14-15, 2019
- MIT Endicott House in Dedham, MA (30 minutes from Boston)
- Cost: $1995 (Includes course materials, meals, networking reception and post-workshop follow-up. Group discounts available, please inquire.)
The Management Roundtable (MRT) is the leading knowledge and networking resource for product developers. Practitioner-oriented and unbiased, our focus is on providing actionable information about strategies and processes that enable speed, innovation, profitability, and overall competitive advantage. Founded in 1980, Management Roundtable hosts highly regarded events and provides online content on key areas of product development. MRT’s newest offering, Expert Roundtable, expands our implementation and education services to include affordable, direct access to the foremost innovation experts in a variety of time-efficient formats.