Webinar: Finding Metrics that Matter and Using them Safely with Julia Webster
Metrics can help you gain an edge, but they can also lead you astray
Integrating more data in decision-making processes is one of the top goals of many PMO and Portfolio leaders.
But faced with a plethora of metrics, and often with little understanding of what to do with them, executives struggle to turn the promise of increased productivity and profitability into reality.
How do you know what’s important enough to measure? How do you get a holistic picture of organizational health? How do you ensure our metrics help you more than they hurt you?
In this though-provoking webinar, learn how to:
- Map your metrics back to your desired goals.
- Build a balanced set of metrics to provide a holistic picture of project and portfolio health.
- Evaluate how easily your metrics can be gamed, and ensure that the value of the metrics outweighs the risk to your organization.
Date: January 2019
- 15:00-15:45 (CEST - Paris, Berlin)
- 14:00-14:45 (GMT - London, UK)
- 09:00-09:45 (EDT - New York, US)
About the speaker
Julia Webster is Web Developer turned Manager turned Lean Consultant and Kanbanista, and the founder and principal consultant at Lagom Solutions, an Lean/Agile training and consulting company.
Julia is passionate about helping people visualize and manage their work, showing that management doesn't have to be a dirty word, and helping people remove unnecessary drama at work. She shares her perspective and the new things she learns on how to work better on her blog Everyday Kanban.