Scaling Agile to the Enterprise
Learn how to move your organization from "doing Agile" to "being Agile."
In the “age of the customer,” products go in and out of the rapidly changing market faster than ever before. To adapt to this more demanding, ever-evolving market, businesses have turned to Agile methodologies for product development – but doing so is fraught with challenges, and requires that an organization adapt its culture, processes and tools to changes.
Join Forrester vice president and principal analyst Margo Visitacion for a webcast on June 6th at 2 pm ET, when she’ll discuss how today’s organizations can effectively manage this transition and the benefits achieved by employing the Agile methodology across your business. She’ll present ideas and methods to ensure that your organization is adequately prepared to undertake the process of scaling Agile to the enterprise, and – ultimately – get better products to market more efficiently.
Attendees will learn:
- Why improving the customer experience must be a top priority for organizations
- The importance of adapting to changes in the market and being "nimble"
- How you can meet the “need for speed,” but still effectively manage NPD processes
- The “Agile Mindshift” and frameworks to help you scale Agile to your business
- The benefits of implementing Agile methodologies across the enterprise
Date: June 6th
Time: 2-3pm Eastern