Online Training: Introduction to Planisware Explorer (PEX)
Learn how to build queries, reports, and dashboards in Planisware Explorer. Practice with the help of your Planisware instructor.
This training session is designed for advanced business users and portfolio managers who would like to learn about PEX and practice building queries and dashboards.
Training begins with an overview of how PEX works, then dives into the mechanics of creating the most common types of queries, then ends with instruction for building and publishing dashboards. This course also includes high level training on the generic Planisware data model.
Prior experience with Planisware is required and an understanding of the participant’s own company data model is highly recommended.
This cross-company course offers hands-on practice exercises on a Planisware V6 training environment, but is applicable for customers who are using either Planisware 5 or Planisware V6.
- 4-Part Series Date/Time: September 8, 15, 22, 29 (1-3pm Eastern)
- Location: Online
- Fees: $1250 (group discounts may apply)
- Understand the Planisware Explorer report building process
- Know how to simplify and standardize the creation of new queries
- Understand the high-level data model
- Learn to build most query types
- Gain familiarity composing and publishing different dashboards
OVERVIEW & DATA MODEL
- PEX report building overview
- Generic Planisware data model
- How to build a simple query
- Build a table
- Customize and format a table
- Build a simple bar chart
- Line chart
- Pie chart
- Bubble chart
- How to build a dashboard
- Publishing dashboards
- From dashboard to a report