Online Training: Document Management and Collaboration in Planisware
Learn more about Document Management and Collaboration in Planisware - benefits, capabilities, and features - with online instructor-led training.
This course is designed for Planisware end users who want to solidify and increase their knowledge of the features related to Document Management & Collaboration.
Document management and collaboration is utilized by every company but often spread across multiple systems and individual file systems. Planisware offers a centralized framework to facilitate collaboration and make it easier to reference and track over the course of the project, all in one place.
A general overview of the topics will be covered, focusing on key functionalities that utilize collaboration features to the fullest, and showcase the power of managing documents within the Planisware system. Users will be provided with the knowledge to access the right tools to collaborate efficiently with colleagues and streamline processes.
- Date: Friday, December 7, 2018*
- Time: 1-3pm EST / 10am-12pm PST
- Location: Online
- Fee: $150 (group discounts may apply)
*This training session was originally scheduled for November 30. The date has been changed to Dec. 7.
- Understand capabilities and benefits of Document Management & Collaboration in Planisware
- Create a centralized view to prioritize assigned works and tasks
- Leverage and utilize the features to empower the user base and promote collaboration within the tool
- Storage & Versioning
- Applications (Stage & Gate, Projects, Programs, etc.)
- GSuite Integration
- Meeting Management
- Project Wall & Statuses
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more questions.
See the 2018 training schedule on our customer's MyPortal.
NEW! Learn more about our 2019 Subscription-Based End User Training Program.