Live Demo: Combining Agile and Stage-Gate
30 minutes to explore how Agile techniques can be incorporated within the Stage-Gate Process.
What if you could combine the adaptability and speed of Agile methodologies with the discipline and risk mitigation of the Stage-Gate methodology?
Over the past decade, Dr Robert Cooper – creator of the Stage-Gate Idea-to-Launch process – has been working with several major NPD organizations, integrating Agile methods within the traditional gating approach in order to accelerate the new product development process. And the results have been so positive that some organisations have expanded the use of Agile-Stage-Gate from niche projects to the whole business.
In this 30 minute webinar, we will follow an product team as they start a new project:
- View how the product fits into the global picture through the Roadmap
- Select the appropriate Stage-Gate model
- Review the backlog of stories required
- Plan what goes into each sprint
- Assign tasks to team members
- Track progress as the project evolves
Date: June 22
- 15:00-15:30 (CEST - Brussels, Paris, Stockholm)
14:00-14:30 (GMT - London, UK)
09:00-09:30 (EDT - New York, US)
- or View in my time zone