Careers: Available Positions
Join Planisware, the leading Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) software solution for Product Development organizations.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Planisware has achieved a 15-20% growth in sales annually since inception. Planisware is the leading PPM solution for many Fortune 500+ companies.
In this high-profile, customer-facing role as an Implementation/Technical Consultant, you will interface regularly with client-side stakeholders to address complex organization-specific business process needs and provide solutions using the Planisware tool. This is a unique opportunity to not only gain an inside and front-row view of the business operations sustaining highly successful organizations, but also to use your own creative insights, problem-solving skills and technical skills to enhance those processes. Add both depth and breadth to your career skills portfolio in a highly autonomous role for a company that recognizes and rewards top performers.
Join the team of Consultants and you’ll:
- Be a consultant. Lead workshops and provide guidance and advice. Uncover clients’ true needs.
- Be a technical guru. Code, debug, enhance, improve performances, design smooth GUI.
- Problem-solve. Every. Single. Day.
- Face new and exciting challenges. No two projects are alike.
- Master SDLC (Software Development Life-Cycle).
- Be a Project Manager. Have a team – and control the continual budget-scope-time triangle
- Have fun…with your new happy Planisware family.
Your day-one communication skills will enable you to present and explain complex problems in simple terms to IT and senior management. Always engaged technically, you are configuring, troubleshooting, and writing code as needed. Your year-one skills will evolve to the next level, allowing you to transpose your past experiences into the present client’s situation. Grasping the client's business requirements and suggesting how Planisware's tools can optimize them will be fundamental to your success. It's this latter capability that will distinguish you in your consulting career, as performance metrics in this profession derive from delivering the correct technical solution enabling the client to maximize return on their investment in our software.
Locations in the US
- DENVER: This position is based in our newly opened Denver, CO office. The office is located in downtown Denver and easily accessible to public transportation.
- GREATER PHILADELPHIA AREA: This position is based out of our East Coast office located in Trevose, PA, with direct access to Philadelphia and to the greater Princeton area. Public transportation (SEPTA, River Line or NJ North East Corridor) is available.
- SAN FRANCISCO: This position is based in our San Francisco office, located in SF's Financial District. It’s easily accessible by BART, SF Muni and other public transportation in the Bay Area.
Locations in the UK
- BA/BS degree (CS, CSE, EE, MS&E, Operations Research, or equivalent) with 0 to 5 years of experience
- Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to travel (US and International)
- A self-starter with a highly developed work ethic
- Team player and sense of humor
- Working knowledge of database management and/or Linux
- Previous experience in software implementation
- Knowledge of portfolio and/or project management
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Life and long term disability insurance
- Company annual kick-off trip
- 401(k) plan with company variable contribution
- Health and Dental Insurance
- FSA plan, including employer contribution
- Cell phone and internet allowances
For the US, if you are interested in this position, please email email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter. Please include your name and “CON0616” in the subject line of your email.
For the UK, if you are interested in this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter. Please include your name and “CONSUK16” in the subject line of your email.
Planisware USA, Inc. is looking for a Sales Executive to expand their business opportunities in the Project Control and Engineering Project & Portfolio Management market.
Planisware technology includes a complete Web-based Project & Portfolio Management solution designed for Engineering PPM, Cost Control, Capital planning, Program management and Contract Management. With an already strong user-base in this market, Planisware is looking at expanding its market shares thanks to a state-of-the-art, flexible and robust offering.
Our sales executives are responsible for:
- Selling software and services to clients, prospective clients and supplier partners for the purpose of generating sales revenues and related contracts
- Liaising with appropriate corporate resources regarding contract terms, statements of work, master service level agreements, etc.
- Identifying and developing an in-depth understanding of each sales prospect, their buying and organizational influences and their decision-making processes
- Proactively generating new leads by designing and running targeted campaigns in team with the Planisware marketing support team.
- Responding to RFx in coordination with the SaaS, Product and Management teams
- Showcasing our PPM offering thru web-based presentations, seminars and events throughout the year.
While you will be responsible for achieving sales quota, this opportunity offers a competitive base salary with uncapped earnings potential.
- BA/BS and 3 years minimum selling enterprise software and service solutions
- A proven track record of lead generation and qualification, account penetration, growth, and revenue recognition
- Proven experience in selling one of the following applications: Enterprise software, PPM software or portfolio management
- Proven and successful sales experience at managing resources and complex, multidimensional sales effort at the customer-level and corporate environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to travel (US and international)
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic; capable of working alone or with a team
- US citizenship or equivalent employment authorization
- Strong knowledge in the field of Engineering PPM & Project Cost Control (required)
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, emerging organization
- Experience with Oracle Prime, Oracle Primavera, MS project, Deltek or other Project Control oriented solution.
- Curious, fast learner and technology talented
- Greater Philadelphia area or Denver location (negotiable)
For the US, if you are interested in this position, please email email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter – you must indicate “PC&E Sales Position” in the title of your email.