Careers: Available Positions
Join Planisware, editor of the leading software solution for Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) for Product Development.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Planisware has achieved a 15-20% growth in sales annually since inception. Planisware is the leading PPM solution for many Fortune 500+ companies.
In this high-profile, customer-facing role as an Implementation/Technical Consultant, you will interface regularly with client-side stakeholders to address complex organization-specific business process needs and provide solutions using the Planisware tool. This is a unique opportunity to not only gain an inside and front-row view of the business operations sustaining highly successful organizations, but also to use your own creative insights, problem-solving skills and technical skills to enhance those processes. Add both depth and breadth to your career skills portfolio in a highly autonomous role for a company that recognizes and rewards top performers.
Join the team of Consultants and you’ll:
- Be a consultant. Lead workshops and provide guidance and advice. Uncover clients’ true needs.
- Be a technical guru. Code, debug, enhance, improve performances, design smooth GUI.
- Problem-solve. Every. Single. Day.
- Face new and exciting challenges. No two projects are alike.
- Master SDLC (Software Development Life-Cycle).
- Be a Project Manager. Have a team – and control the continual budget-scope-time triangle
- Have fun…with your new happy Planisware family.
Your day-one communication skills will enable you to present and explain complex problems in simple terms to IT and senior management. Always engaged technically, you are configuring, troubleshooting, and writing code as needed. Your year-one skills will evolve to the next level, allowing you to transpose your past experiences into the present client’s situation. Grasping the client's business requirements and suggesting how Planisware's tools can optimize them will be fundamental to your success. It's this latter capability that will distinguish you in your consulting career, as performance metrics in this profession derive from delivering the correct technical solution enabling the client to maximize return on their investment in our software.
Locations in the US
- DENVER: This position is based in our newly opened Denver, CO office. The office is located in downtown Denver and easily accessible to public transportation.
- GREATER PHILADELPHIA AREA: This position is based out of our East Coast office located in Trevose, PA, with direct access to Philadelphia and to the greater Princeton area. Public transportation (SEPTA, River Line or NJ North East Corridor) is available.
- SAN FRANCISCO: This position is based in our San Francisco office, located in SF's Financial District. It’s easily accessible by BART, SF Muni and other public transportation in the Bay Area.
Locations in the UK
- BA/BS degree (CS, CSE, EE, MS&E, Operations Research, or equivalent) with 0 to 5 years of experience
- Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to travel (US and International)
- A self-starter with a highly developed work ethic
- Team player and sense of humor
- Working knowledge of database management and/or Linux
- Previous experience in software implementation
- Knowledge of portfolio and/or project management
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Life and long term disability insurance
- Company annual kick-off trip
- 401(k) plan with company variable contribution
- Health and Dental Insurance
- FSA plan, including employer contribution
- Cell phone and internet allowances
For the US, if you are interested in this position, please email email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter. Please include your name and “CON0616” in the subject line of your email.
For the UK, if you are interested in this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter. Please include your name and “CONSUK16” in the subject line of your email.
Planisware USA, Inc., a global enterprise software company, is looking for a Senior Sales Executive to expand their business opportunities with industry Project & Portfolio Management capabilities aimed at enterprises that bring new products to market.
Planisware technology includes a complete Web-based Project & Portfolio Management solution targeted at organizations that are looking to enhance and optimize the innovation lifecycle of bringing new products to market.
- Our senior sales executives are responsible for selling software and services to clients, prospective clients and supplier partners for the purpose of generating sales revenues and related contracts.
- Liaise with appropriate corporate resources regarding contract terms, statements of work, master service level agreements, etc.
- Will identify and develop an in-depth understanding of each sales prospect, their buying and organizational influences and their decision-making processes.
- Responsible for achieving sales quota.
- This opportunity offers a competitive base salary with uncapped earnings potential.
- BA/BS and 5 years minimum selling enterprise software and service solutions
- A proven track record of lead generation and qualification, account penetration, growth, and revenue recognition
- Proven experience in selling one of the following applications: enterprise software, PPM software, or Portfolio Management
- Proven and successful sales experience at managing resources and complex, multidimensional sales effort at the customer level and corporate environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to travel (US and international)
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic; capable of working alone or with a team
- USA Citizenship or equivalent employment authorization
- Experience in the area of new product development, research & development management, and resource management solutions
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced emerging organization
- Experience selling the Higher Education mark
- A sound appreciation of Innovation and Technology Management
If you are interested in this position, please email email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter IN the text of the e-mail, however please also attach your resume. If you do not indicate “SSE210” in the subject line of your email, your resume will ***NOT*** be read.
We’re looking for an organized and responsible team player with excellent writing skills interested in marketing communications and lead generation in a B2B software context.
After a phase of our training, methods and tools, the candidate will develop and implement multi-channel acquisition strategies online or offline, including:
- Social networks (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Email (campaign management, content creation and list enrichment, setting match messages with the target)
- Events (trade shows, conferences, webinar, etc.) to carry out or promote, as appropriate
- Website (SEO, content, landing page, etc.)
- Prepare and execute lead generation campaigns
- Make outbound telephone calls to prospects
- Keep accurate and detailed records of calls made and results achieved
- Provide feedback and input to script and copy development on campaigns
- Record details of opportunities and lead notes
- Qualify sales leads
- Reach out to in excess of 8 companies per week using a number strategies
- Establish new relationships by researching, adding and developing new clients.
- Actively manage the client database to ensure information is accurate and kept up to date for direct mailing activities. Identify past prospects due for follow up calls
- Follow-up specific marketing campaigns
- Work with field sales to support them in achieving sales objectives
Skills and Qualifications
- Holds a business school degree
- Excellent level in English (French is a plus)
- A knowledge of the world of B2B and / or first hand experience in lead generation techniques.
- Intelligent and quick witted, able to rapidly assimilate new products and services
- Excellent oral communication skills and superb listening skills
- Professional phone manner with a consultative approach and tone of voice
- Highly organised and self-motivated with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Confident in overcoming rejection and setting challenging goals on a daily basis
- Demonstrable success in lead generation, telesales, telemarketing or tele-research roles including setting appointments for field sales colleagues
- Effective in exposing prospects’ key business drivers and matching these to company capabilities
- Experience of working with contact databases (CRM systems)
- Experience of supporting commercial teams
If you are interested in this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter. You must include your name and “Marketing2016” in the subject line of your email.