Planisware for Automotive Industry
Control of vehicle development projects between OEM and supplier
The automotive industry is changing due to the expansion of electromobility, digitization and changing demands on mobility. In addition, increasing complexity (desire for variety of variants), legal requirements and increasing competition from new players are forcing the industry to invest in research and development.
Within the Automotive industry, Planisware meets the requirements for both full-scale program management for car manufacturers and product innovation for part suppliers.
Planisware has been deployed within car makers companies such as Ford and Renault as well as part suppliers such as Michelin and Schaeffler.
Capabilities frequently deployed include:
- vehicle engineering roadmaps and program management
- critical resource usage optimization
- project / program deliverables and technology projects
- CMS / PLM integration
Our references in the automotive industry
- Bosch Engineering
- IAV GmbH Ingenieurgesellschaft Auto und Verkehr
- Kongsberg Automotive
- Nissan Motor Ltd.
- PSA Peugeot Citroen
- PSW Engineering
- Renault Trucks
- Schaeffler Technologies
- Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Ltd.
- Volvo Parts
- Volvo Trucks
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG/Wabco